Thank you for your interest in applying to enrol your child at Wellard Primary School, a Western Australian Independent Public School. Every child that is aged between Pre-Primary to Year 6 and is resident within our local intake area is guaranteed a place at our school.
For further information, select Wellard Primary School's local intake map.
Schools Online can provide details of your local school, check your address if unsure.
To commence the enrolment process contact the administration office at Wellard Primary School or send an email query to email@example.com.
When submitting your application for enrolment it is important to include the relevant documents listed below for the administration office to contact you of the outcome:
- your child's birth certificate (telephone the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages on 1300 305 021 if you do not have one)
- your child’s immunisation records (telephone the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 if you need details)
- proof of your current address (eg recent accounts for gas, electricity, water and telephone)
- copies of Family Court orders for confirmation of proof of name or custody arrangements
- Students born overseas should also present a passport, visa and citizenship documentation
Please note: All official records must be in the child’s legal name. The use of a preferred name may be possible for informal communications.
It is highly recommended not to purchase items such as uniforms until you receive confirmation of enrolment.
Department of Education Resources: