The following values of our school community is reflective of Australia’s way of life and our commitment to a multicultural and environmentally sustainable society where all are entitled to justice.
- Care and Compassion: Care for self and others.
- Doing Your Best: Seek to accomplish something worthy and admirable, try hard, pursue excellence.
- Fair Go: Pursue and protect the common good where all people are treated fairly for a just society.
- Freedom: Enjoy all the rights and privileges of Australian citizenship free from unnecessary interference or control, and stand up for the rights of others.
- Integrity: Act in accordance with principles of moral and ethical conduct, ensure consistency between words and deeds.
- Respect: Treat others with consideration and regard, respect another person’s point of view.
- Responsibility: Be accountable for one’s own actions, resolve differences in constructive, non-violent and peaceful ways, contribute to society and to civic life, take care of the environment.
- Understanding, Tolerance and Inclusion: Be aware of others and their cultures, accept diversity within a democratic society, being included and including others.
- Honesty and Trustworthiness: Be honest, sincere and seek the truth.